Identification of the Person Responsible
- This Website is owned and managed by Casa da Marechal, Lda., with headquarters at Avenida Marechal Gomes da Costa, 1551, 4150-360 Porto, legal entity no. 514067063, hereinafter referred to as “Company”.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
- The personal data collected and processed by the Company are those that you voluntarily put on the forms on this Website. However, the completion of these may be necessary to access or obtain certain content or services.
- The personal data collected are, namely: name, profession, telephone, mobile phone, e-mail.
Purpose of processing personal dataThe purpose of collecting and processing personal data is to carry out direct marketing. Your data will only be processed for this specified, explicit and legitimate purpose and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with it. The data collected and processed are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to this purpose.
Direct Marketing and Communication of data to Third Parties
- By placing a cross and clicking the “I accept” (or equivalent) button on the forms, you are consenting to receive direct marketing electronic communications, (for the contacts you enter on the forms, namely by e-mail, telephone, mobile phone and SMS/MMS) made by the Company.
- Your personal data may be passed on to a third party when necessary for the Company’s or a third party’s legal obligations.
- Your personal data may also be passed on to third parties under contract to the Company for the performance of the purposes described here, in particular for data storage services and the transmission of electronic communications.
- To exercise your right to access, rectify, remove or block your personal data you may send a written communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications you can at any time exercise your right to object:
- By clicking on the link to that effect (usually with the indication “unsubscribe”) in any e-mail message that you receive as a result of your registration on this Website;
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Remove”;
SecurityThe Company uses appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, and against any other form of unlawful processing. However, as the Internet is not completely secure, we warn you that your personal data may circulate on the network without security conditions, running the risk of being seen and used by unauthorised third parties.
Data retentionYour data is kept by the Company for the purposes described herein, and to prove your registration on this Website, as well as for the exercise of your rights, within the time limits admissible according to the guidelines of the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
- The Company shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of third parties, in particular as regards links to other Internet sites and their contents.
- In the event of a merger, division, transformation, dissolution or insolvency of the Company’s commercial company, its data may be transmitted to third parties as commercial assets, always in compliance with the applicable law and maintaining its rights as the owner of the data, in particular as regards the consent given and the rights of opposition, access, rectification, erasure or blocking.
- In the event of any legislative or commercial changes, the Company reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time, and should therefore consult it whenever it uses this Website.
- For further information please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Termos & Condições
This document establishes the pre-contractual information relating to distance contracts on the www.marechal1551.com website, which alludes to Article 4 of Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of February 14.
The domain www.marechal1551.com is owned by Casa da Marechal, Lda., with headquarters in Avenida Marechal Gomes da Costa, 1551, 4150-360 Porto, legal person no. 514067063, which is also its registration number in the Commercial Register Of Porto, with the share capital of 50,000 euros, hereinafter abbreviated by Company.
The Company reserves the right to freely modify this pre-contractual information in order to comply with the applicable legislation, without any notice.
Browsing the website www.marechal1551.com presupposes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions contained on this page.
The User undertakes to use this website in compliance with the provisions of applicable law, refraining from using the website for activities contrary to law, morals and good customs, or rights and interests of third parties.
The Company may make available on the website content sponsored by third-party brands of relevance to the Users of the website. This content may or may not be marked as sponsored or by identifying the brand that sponsors it. Content provided by third-party brands, produced by third parties and their entire responsibility, may or may not be marked as such, may also be published.
The Company respects the privacy of all users of the website and undertakes to protect the personal information that each user decides to share. Some sections and/or features of this website may be browsed without recourse to disclosure of any personal information by the user.
Occasionally, the Company sends permission marketing campaigns via email and/or SMS, provided that the corresponding express authorization of the user to receive information and advertising about products and services that fit its socio-demographic profile is verifying. In these cases, the user/subscriber expresses that it agrees with the following:
- Facilitate certain information updated, complete and true as requested by the service and
- Maintain and update the same information to keep it complete and true.
Whenever necessary the collection of personal information to provide services or when each user decides to provide some of his/her personal data, the use of that information and that data will be made in compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data – Law 67/98 of 26 October, Data Protection Act – in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided.
The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is the Company.
The data shared by users will be subject to computer processing and will appear on the company’s database of data in relation to simple participation or domain by the Company.
The Subscriber authorizes the Company to retain and use subscriber data to be offered other services and products. The Subscriber knows and is aware that the Registration Information is collected, recorded and stored on the Company servers.
The provision of personal data is optional and will always be guaranteed, in accordance with the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data provided, and that right may be exercised in person or in writing, directly to the address of the registered office, contained on the website homepage or by the means indicated on the website, namely:
- Through the service cancellation links present in all communications sent via email;
- By email: resending the communication (“forward”) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “REMOVE”
- By mail: Casa da Marechal, Lda. Avenida Marechal Gomes da Costa, 1551, 4150-360 Porto.
- Telephone contact: 226 174 036
All containing and information contained on the website are the property of the Company and therefore the use, reproduction, copying or dissemination by other means of logos, texts, images and videos contained in that website is subject to your prior authorization to that effect and makes explicit.
The Services provided are intended solely for users and Customers of the Company. Users and Customers of the Company agree not to assign or make any commercial use of the Service without the express consent of the Company.
The Company is not responsible for the losses arising from any computer viruses or any other situations to which it is unrelated and that prevent access and correct functioning of the domain marechal1551.com as well as the services provided therein.
The user/subscriber expressly agrees to assume exclusively any and all risks arising from the use of the permission marketing campaigns service. The Company is not responsible for the impossibility of use, business interruption, or for direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind of negligence (including loss of benefits).
The Company does not guarantee that the service meets the subscriber’s requirements or that the service is not interrupted or that it is safe, timely or error-free, nor does it ensure the results obtained from the use of the service, nor the accuracy or reliability of the information obtained through the service. Just as it does not guarantee the correction of defects in the service.
Both the User and the Company may terminate the Service at any time, without notice, with or without justification, and such decision shall be immediately effective. The Company shall not be liable to you or third parties for the end of the Marketing Campaigns Service for permission. In the event of your disagreement in any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement or any of its modifications, or in case you are not satisfied with the service, you must:
- Stop using the service;
- Cancel your Subscription to the Service;
- Notify the Company of termination, by the means described.
At the time of termination of the Service, subscriber’s rights to use the services made available immediately cease.
Amendment of these Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without notice, the presentation and content of the website, its services and the terms and conditions governing the use, with the reservation of contracts already concluded and in execution. These modifications will be in favor of improving the website, while improving the services offered to the user of the website who, if you do not agree to the changes made, may resolve the contract.
These general conditions and all contracts that may be concluded under the same are in portuguese law.
At any time, the user of the website may contact the Customer Service, through the e-mail address email@example.com, or by phone number 226169328/9 on weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.